View Single Post
Old 18th July 2006, 19:18     #27
Genesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by drl
While Horde are definitely disadvantaged in raids he does make a valid point. Like it or not Horde are the better PVP side (not including gear disparity) and Shamans are also excellent at PVP. Paladins are also a very good PVP class (if you can stay awake long enough to win the fight) but Alliance are still at a disadvantage, mainly due to racials .

Blizzard needs to do more than just buff shaman to fix the horde as buffing shaman means they get good DPS in PVP along with greats buffs and ok healing. A nerf to their DPS wouldn't be right so mabye a buff how the totems effect teh raid group or something - who knows.

Then again you could just give Horde Undead Paladins and Alliance Dwarf Shaman.
Play on Blackrock horde side for a day, the alliance dominate. I'd much rather a paladin on my side for PvP/PvE/IRL then a shaman (other than for WF).

Then lets look at the other side of things were about 2% of Blizzard content is PvP oriented and the remaining is PvE, couple that with the fact that in-order to acquire gear to PvP you basically need to PvE I think the whole 'Fucken horde can frost-shock and shit for PvP greatness' argument is pretty fucken weak.

/puts on flame-suit

MOTHERFUCKEN ALLIANCE FUCKERSSSSSS